- To live without Big Brother: Is it possible for reformed Ukrainian local media?
- Living on the Margins: The Case of the Bessarabian Bulgarians in Ukraine
- Ukraine in the post-truth environment, or Future shocks of the global village
- Impeachment inquiry refocuses attention on the war in Ukraine
- Lysiak Rudnytsky’s prescience: Ukraine’s political turbulence and trauma of a “non-historical” nation
On November 13, 2019, the House Intelligence Committee started an inquiry hearing into possible impeachable dealings by US President Donald Trump. The event initiating the process was a telephone call between Trump [or the POTUS] and the President of Ukraine, Volodymyr Zelensky, on July 25. During the conversation, Trump pressured Zelensky to open a criminal investigation against Joseph Biden, a former vice-president (2009–17) and possible rival candidate in the 2020 presidential election, and his son…Read More