- To live without Big Brother: Is it possible for reformed Ukrainian local media?
- Living on the Margins: The Case of the Bessarabian Bulgarians in Ukraine
- Ukraine in the post-truth environment, or Future shocks of the global village
- Impeachment inquiry refocuses attention on the war in Ukraine
- Lysiak Rudnytsky’s prescience: Ukraine’s political turbulence and trauma of a “non-historical” nation
On March 26-27, 2015 at National University of Political Studies and Public Administration in Bucharest, Romania gathered 60 young undergraduates and graduate students from Visegrád Group countries (Poland, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Hungary) and host country.Read More