- Presidential election in Ukraine: A dilemma of quality and of quantity
- Will Ukraine’s Far-Right Parties Fail Again in 2019?
- SO-CALLED ELECTIONS IN THE “ORDLO”: WHAT’S NEXT?
- A Comedian in the Ukrainian Presidential Election: An Unusual Announcement on New Year’s Eve and Dubious “Jeansa” Tactics
- Ukraine’s “island” identity: A rock of a nation, surviving all odds
The so-called elections held in the occupied territories of Ukraine’s Donbas region in November 2018 once again confirmed that the Minsk Agreements, intended as a regularizing framework to contain and bring an end to the conflict, are a fiction. Neither the Russian Federation, “having committed itself to influence the relevant party,” (according to Russian interpretation of The complex of measures for the implementation of the Minsk agreements) nor representatives of the self-styled Donetsk and Luhansk…Read More