- Ukraine in search of a magician: From protests to the victory of populism
- What About the Drone? Ukraine Hosts Most Successful LGBTQ Event in the Nation’s History, but Not Without New Challenges
- Communicating defeat? Poroshenko’s Twitter before and after the second tour of the Ukrainian presidential election
- Anne Applebaum. Red Famine: Stalin’s War on Ukraine. (Book Review)
- Ukraine not succeeding, but not giving up: Yaroslav Hrytsak
Nataliya Bezborodova is a MA graduate of Ukrainian Folklore program, Modern Languages and Cultural Studies, University of Alberta. She worked as a Research Assistant in the Kule Folklore Center and Bohdan Medwidsky Ukrainian Folklore Archives. Currently she pursues her doctoral degree at the Memorial University of Newfoundland.