- The Features and Tendencies of the Development of Political Culture in Ukrainian Society
- L’viv, Ukrainian History, Paradoxes and Muddles
- The Inventory of Ukrainian Historical Science on the Eve of 2017
- CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS. Special Edited Volume: “Re-imagining Diasporas and Democracy: the Future of Cross-Border Democracy”
- Different Ways of Being Ukrainian: Ukrainian Folklore Studies at the University of Alberta. Interview with Andriy Nahachewsky
Nataliya Bezborodova is a MA graduate of Ukrainian Folklore program, Modern Languages and Cultural Studies, University of Alberta. She worked as a Research Assistant in the Kule Folklore Center and Bohdan Medwidsky Ukrainian Folklore Archives. Currently she pursues her doctoral degree at the Memorial University of Newfoundland.