- A Comedian in the Ukrainian Presidential Election: An Unusual Announcement on New Year’s Eve and Dubious “Jeansa” Tactics
- Ukraine’s “island” identity: A rock of a nation, surviving all odds
- The Features and Tendencies of the Development of Political Culture in Ukrainian Society
- L’viv, Ukrainian History, Paradoxes and Muddles
- The Inventory of Ukrainian Historical Science on the Eve of 2017
Nataliya Bezborodova is a MA graduate of Ukrainian Folklore program, Modern Languages and Cultural Studies, University of Alberta. She worked as a Research Assistant in the Kule Folklore Center and Bohdan Medwidsky Ukrainian Folklore Archives. Currently she pursues her doctoral degree at the Memorial University of Newfoundland.